NOTE: This watch is only available in the United States, and it is not providing engraving service.
For watch lovers who are looking for a timeless piece to add to their collections of watches, you’ll absolutely be impressed by our Kosso Wood Watches. From design to finishing, our uniquely designed Kosso Wood Watch has everything to give you a wow experience.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
- Wear It In Any Situation In Your Daily Life With Ease
- Amazing Gift For Any Event
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant
An elegant watch for all occasions, this contemporary timepiece should be a part of every collection!
- Durable – Apart from Kosso wood being resistant to getting chipped easily, the dial is made with tempered glass that is scratch proof.
- Alluring – Reddish brown hues of Kosso wood is quite eye-catching, and combined with black, silver, and gold used in the large dial, the effect is trendy and fashionable. The design is ultra lightweight, so you barely feel it on your wrist and you can wear it for hours without any discomfort.
- Remarkable Present – Suitable for all occasions, as it reflects your desire to be successful in life, this watch makes an incredible gift.
- Double Fold-In Clasp – Unique and convenient, the double fold clasp fitted onto the band of this Kosso wooden watch allows you to get the perfect fit each and every time you slip the timepiece on your wrist.
- Ethically Sourced Wood – The watch is made with Kosso wood–famous for its sturdiness and durability, sourced from a sustainable forest. Thus, this wooden timepiece is eco-friendly, and won’t harm the environment in any way.
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 46mm (1.8 in)
- Glass Face: 30.5mm (1.2 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 13mm (0.5 in)
- Band Width: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Frame Material: Kosso Wood
- Band Material: Kosso Wood
Time will only tell how much this wood watch will simplify and enhance your days. Make the smart move. Order your Wilds Wood watch now!