- Ideal For Husband, Boyfriend, Father, Son, Bridegroom, Boss and So On
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design
- Engraving Service – Your Own Message on the Back Cover of the Watch
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
Want to stand out from the crowd? Simply put on this watch – it not only looks fascinating, but it is made with premium quality materials and highly durable as well. Carry it with poise!
Wood watches exhibit a natural luster, which is what makes them attractive. These timepieces have become extremely popular thanks to the brilliant long lasting finish that imparts a rustic vibe. This particular watch is made with a combination of top grade ebony and rosewood.
Beware of wooden watches made with inferior materials as they tend to break or get scratched over time. Also, they could lead to allergic reactions due to inferior materials. However, Wilds Wood ensures that quality isn’t compromised, as we use authentic wood. Unlike other brands in the market, no synthetic materials or dyes are used. Our watches are hypoallergenic and safe to wear for everyone.
To ensure a snug fit, a double fold clasp is incorporated into the band of the watch, so you can adjust the length as per your comfort level – it won’t fall off due to being overly loose nor will it leave marks on the skin from being too tight.
No two watches are the same since every watch is handcrafted and unique in grain style. You can also enhance its uniqueness by getting something engraved (limited to 40 words) on the back. It also has a Japanese quartz movement which always give you an accurate time.
The design is classy with refined lines and a slim profile. It is just what you need to compliment your outfit at the upcoming party!
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 5.5 cm (2.16 in)
- Glass Face: 3.7 cm (1.45 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 1.15 cm (0.45 in)
- Band Width: 2.5 cm (0.98 in)
- Frame Material: Ebony & Rose Wood
- Band Material: Ebony & Rose Wood
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
In Australia, we use sustainable packaging.