- NEW AND IMPROVED Mabuchi Japanese Motor and Gearbox. The Watch Winder has 4 Turns Per Day (350-650-850-1050) settings and 3 direction settings for clockwise, counter clockwise, and bi-directional. There are 12 different setting combinations. The watch winder will turn for approximately 5 minutes, then rests varies depending on setting. This cycle will repeat while the watch winder is on. The watch winder is programmed not to turn continuously which will overwind your watch.
- Using only top quality parts such as Japanese Mabuchi motors with custom designed gear boxes to reduce noise level. The design of the watch winder has been tested and will not cause harm to your expensive automatic watches due to magnetization. Each part is precisely designed and tooled by machine and then hand assembled for exact fit and finish. All watch winders are designed and modified in the USA.
- Power adapter included (100-240V) and instruction manual is included.
- Spring action watch pillows with additional attachments to hold large watches are included.
- 1 Year Warranty – Customer service is very important and we stand behind our products. Any problems you have please contact us and we will do our best to take care of it. Note – Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because the watch mechanism is not the same as traditional automatic movement watches.
This single watch winder is compact in size. There is a blue led light that turns on when the winder is in motion. This is great low cost single watch winder that is known to wind watch models such as Rolex, Breitling, Omega, Tissot, IWC, Tag Heuer, Panerai, Bulova, Seiko, Audemars Piguet, Tiffanys, Chanel, Bulgari, Vacheron Constantin, Patek Philippe, Blancpain, Chopard, Ulysse Nardin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Cartier, Paget, Bell & Ross, Invicta, and more. This automatic watch winder has multiple programs and settings to wind all brands of automatic watches.